Girls' school (Kirchplatz 10)
First mentioned as a school in the 15th century. Between 1551 and 1824, the building was used as a girls' school. It underwent several renovations and conversions. The window surrounds date back to the Renaissance period. The older entrance is situated at the Kantorgässchen. A Biedermeier-era door can be found at the church yard-facing wall. The building was renovated with recovered original historic building material. Preserved original hand-moulded tiles were used for the roof. Today, the building is the home of the Board of Trustees for the old town of Pirna (Kuratorium Altstadt Pirna e.V.).