Bereiche

Navigation

Inhalt

Rochowsches Haus (Schössergasse 3)

... also known as the "Commander's house". Freiherr v. Rochow, the commander of Sonnenstein castle, had owned the building since 1756. Built in the 16th century, the house was extensively renovated during the Baroque period and the facade was painted with illusory details including the combined Rochow and Birkholz family coat of arms.

Informationen

TSP


Visitor address:

Kultur- und Tourismus Pirna GmbH


TouristService
Am Markt 7 (Canaletto-Haus)
01796 Pirna
Tel. 03501 556446 
Tel. 03501 556447
Fax 03501 556449
touristservice@pirna.de


Opening times:

Mon – Fri 10:00 – 16:00
Sat/Sun 10:00 – 13:00
Eastern to October:
Mon – Fri 10:00 – 18:00
Sat/Sun 10:00 – 14:00


Principal Office:
Kultur- und Tourismus Pirna GmbH
Am Markt 7
01796 Pirna

bank account:
Ostsächsische Sparkasse Dresden
BLZ: 850 503 00
Kto-Nr.: 3 100 111 400

tax number:
210/112/03369

registered:
Amtsgericht Dresden
HRB 23792

chairman:
Klaus-Peter Hanke

director:
Christian Schmidt-Doll