Late Gothic town-villa (Lange Straße 10)
The house was renovated around 1719 in the style of the Dresden Baroque architecture. It served as a royal lodge for the son of Augustus II the Strong and his newly wed wife, Archduchess Maria Josepha. The young couple spent their first night on Saxon soil here. Even today, the ornate entrance and painted beam ceiling remind visitors of this notable event.