Bereiche

Navigation

Inhalt

Kirche St. Marien (Church of St Mary)

St. MarienSt. Marienkirche (Church of St Mary), a Late Gothic "Hall Church", is one of Pirna's most striking buildings. The spire, 60 metres in hight, and its floor space of 35 x 60 metres make this church the third largest in Saxony.

more

Klosterkirche St. Heinrich (St Henry minster)

St. HeinrichFrom their "mother monastery" in Leipzig, Dominican friars established St Henry minster as a "branch monastery" around 1300.

more

Church of St Kunigunde

The industrial revolution in the upper Elbe valley region at the beginning of the 19th century also attracted a considerable number of Catholic Christians to Pirna.

more

Informationen

TSP


Visitor address:

Kultur- und Tourismus Pirna GmbH


TouristService
Am Markt 7 (Canaletto-Haus)
01796 Pirna
Tel. 03501 556446 
Tel. 03501 556447
Fax 03501 556449
touristservice@pirna.de


Opening times:

Mon – Fri 10:00 – 16:00
Sat/Sun 10:00 – 13:00
Eastern to October:
Mon – Fri 10:00 – 18:00
Sat/Sun 10:00 – 14:00


Principal Office:
Kultur- und Tourismus Pirna GmbH
Am Markt 7
01796 Pirna

bank account:
Ostsächsische Sparkasse Dresden
BLZ: 850 503 00
Kto-Nr.: 3 100 111 400

tax number:
210/112/03369

registered:
Amtsgericht Dresden
HRB 23792

chairman:
Klaus-Peter Hanke

director:
Christian Schmidt-Doll