Bereiche

Navigation

Inhalt

Bi-national boarding school (Schloßstraße)

This building complex was converted from five former town-houses. The building work on the bi-national Czech/German boarding school was completed in 1999 (an EXPO 2000 project). The merchant's house at Schloßstraße 13 dates back to the first half of the 16th century. The oriel was built around 1630. You'll find sandstone arcades at the yard, beautifully crafted balusters at the gallery and a stellar vault in the annexe building.

Informationen

TSP


Visitor address:

Kultur- und Tourismus Pirna GmbH


TouristService
Am Markt 7 (Canaletto-Haus)
01796 Pirna
Tel. 03501 556446 
Tel. 03501 556447
Fax 03501 556449
touristservice@pirna.de


Opening times:

Mon – Fri 10:00 – 16:00
Sat/Sun 10:00 – 13:00
Eastern to October:
Mon – Fri 10:00 – 18:00
Sat/Sun 10:00 – 14:00


Principal Office:
Kultur- und Tourismus Pirna GmbH
Am Markt 7
01796 Pirna

bank account:
Ostsächsische Sparkasse Dresden
BLZ: 850 503 00
Kto-Nr.: 3 100 111 400

tax number:
210/112/03369

registered:
Amtsgericht Dresden
HRB 23792

chairman:
Klaus-Peter Hanke

director:
Christian Schmidt-Doll