Milepost (on the corner of Grohmannstraße/Jacobäerstraße)
4.50 metres high, erected in 1722 on order of Augustus II the Strong. The post is decorated with the Polish-Lithuanian and the Electoral-Saxon coats of arms. Distances are specified in hours (1 hour = 4531 metres). The milepost was restored in 1987. Its original location was at the beginning of Breite Gasse. Canaletto's painting "Breite Gasse in Pirna" (1753/55) depicts the postmile in its original location.